Monday, August 24, 2009

School Begins!!






We have started the school season!! It is a bittersweet time. I enjoy having some down time, but I do miss the kids. They are all in school this year and a new school as well. They are all doing pretty well, although there has been many changes, and if anyone knows my children, changes do not come easy!! :) I struggle with the morning schedule, but we will get used to it! We have been incredibly busy and full of homework and piano. When school is out we are crazy until bedtime. Please keep my little man in your prayers, he is struggling with a few things. It has been hard for him to understand any of this. He is becoming more and more like his daddy with each new day. The girls are adjusting fairly well although we have had a few setbacks in last few weeks. We cherish your prayers and thoughts.

6 comments:

Jenn Basham said...

Dear Tana
Your family is always in my thoughts and I will be praying for ALL of you as you transition into this new year and the changes ahead.
Praying that God holds you especially close in the days ahead!

Kelly said...

The kids look adorable and excited for school. You have been on my mind quite a bit lately. I am praying for you all!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures

Anonymous said...

Hi honey,
I pray for the children as I awake and before my feet hit the floor. God knows the needs, and He will take care of them and help them in ways we cannot. Dad and I are always praying for our children, everyday, throughout the day. We love you dearly. Warren would be so proud of you and all you continue to do. Love, Mom

withpatience said...

I love back to school pictures and your kids are so cute! I'll be praying that you all adjust to the new schedule for school and learn to love it and the new school;-) many, many changes for you all and they come with lots of prayers too! I'm praying for strength for you today;-)

Anonymous said...

Tana, the children are growing up & look so cute! Know it has been hard for Spencer but God will take care of him as he adjusts to school. Chloe is growing into a beautiful little girl & Maddie is as cute as always. John always comments how Ella looks so much like her. I enjoyed our visit. You are welcome to come anytime! May God keep you all in His care.
Love, Rebecca