Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Thanks to all of you who have responded and are praying. An update on the new chemotherapy. It has been 12 days on the new pill chemotherapy and it has been a very mild reaction so far. They say that some reactions won't come until later, but for now all is well. Nothing like the other kind of chemotherapy that goes through the port. So far so good.
Pray that the symptoms of the cancer will begin to subside soon. Pain and shortness of breath are the worst. It slows me down a bit.
To my anonymous responder, "I want to be an Airborne Ranger".
Have a nice day and say "NO!" to drugs.

6 comments:

SturgillMom said...

Warren and Tana, thank you for keeping us updated. We pray nightly for "daddy's friend, Warren." We will continue to pray that your pain will subside and the side effects of this chemo will be minimal.

Anonymous said...

Warren
My cousin just called me. She was at a stage 4 could not take chemo. She has been battling awhile but all the prayers God heard them. Dr Reddy told her today that they can't see anything. They took out her feeding tube she has been driving the car for the first time in long while. She is been going to church and doing fine. I had to shair this with you to let you know God is still doing the impossible, he is still answering prayers, he is still the almighty PRAISE GOD. Carolyn Mayhew is her name.Glory to God . Bob Miller

2Icecubed said...

Thanks for the update. We are praying that this new chemo will do the job with little side effects!! We also contiue to pray for a miracle in your life.
With love,
The Ices

Schoonover Family said...

We pray for you guys daily.

Ruthy said...

Praise the Lord no huge side effects yet. Praying for you and your family. God can do anything but fail.

Anonymous said...

Warren what can I say. You hit me hard with the news but it is so great to see how God is working in your life. I know that I could not have handled it the way you are. As I told you, "I would not want to trade places with you." What an inspriation you have been to me and what a tremendous testimony on the power of God in our lives. I am, and will continue to pray for you and know that the entire church is praying for you too.
On a lighter note: at leat you are not a PUTZ like some people I know!