Friday, September 7, 2007

And Life just keeps moving...

Warren had another treatment today and it has really hit him hard. He was home only about an hour when everything went downhill. This has been the hardest of this treatment. He is closed off in our room and every so often one of the kids sneeks in to pat him on the head and give love. :) It is hard to keep everyone somewhat quiet when he is so sick, but we will be moving soon and will have much more room to release some of that afterschool energy. I am homeschooling Maddie this year (she is in 2nd grade) and Chloe is in the Christian school in kindergarten. We wil be excited to move to our other house soon as there will be a room for school. There is always a bittersweet spirit when school starts. I like having them all home, but I also like the schedule. Please keep Warren in your prayers over the next few days for relief from the side affects. We thank you for your prayers and responces it is so uplifting and ecncouraging.

6 comments:

Dramagirl said...

Tana, Thanks so much for posting on my blog. I started out well posting with lots of posts, but now they have slowed down. It is so fun to hear from old friends! You sound as upbeat as ever. Are your children are as fiesty as you and Warren? I definitely have Warren in my prayers today! May God continue to encourage and sustain you! Love, Kristy

Anonymous said...

Hi Tana & Warren
We think of you and your kids so often. We are so excited that you are moving to a bigger house with room to play and teach. When is the big move? I'm glad to have the first week of school done. Jackie is in K4 in the afternoon. I'm still teaching 7th & 8th graders. We'll continue to pray for you! Love, Heather and the J's

Betty 'Rie said...

We will be praying for much relief. Keep running the race with patience.

Lisa said...

Warren and Family,

You will be in our prayers. It has been a pleasure to get to know you at work. I had forgotten you were having a treatment yesterday. Rest up.

Anonymous said...

Warren and Tanna, I will be in prayer. It hurts me to see the two of you going thru so much pain. Your testimony is such an encouragment to me and all the others that read the blog. Yes, a larger house will be wonderful. What a blessing the way God worked that out! Moving will give David P. a good excuse to come down. At least he is good for some thing!

Kelly said...

Tana, I will be praying for you as you start homeschooling. I am so glad to hear that you guys will be moving to a bigger place. I found that having a room for all your school stuff helps. My three boys all share a room so we can have one just for school. I couldn't take all the clutter of books and papers everywhere. Love ya and know that you are in our prayers and thoughts.