Saturday, July 5, 2008

Answers to prayer

Hey all,

I just wanted to drop a quick note to tell you that I have been approved for funding to recieve the clinical trial medicine. I am eligible for at least 6 months worth of the medicine and maybe another 6 months if needed. I will have a co-pay and I'm not sure how much that will be, but we pray that the Lord will provide. I will also continue to take my Xeloda (a pill form of 5fu chemotherapy) through the trial and I will have a co-pay on that as well. The Lord knows.

This is all the information I have as of now. Dr. Huh has not spoken of the details of this trial as of yet, but I'm sure he will now knowing it's available. I will update the info as soon as I know what we're doing and when. Until then keep us in your prayers and believe that God is able.

God bless,
Warren and fam.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Warren & Tana,
Just wanted to let you know that I have been praying for you since I found out what was going on. It has been such a blessing to read your blogs and to see how God has blessed and that you have remained faithful. May God continue to richly bless your family.
Char

Anonymous said...

Pastor Warren & Tana,
Wow !! The latest is good news. Once you get started on the trial offers, you can honestly say you have been " on trial ", but not in court!!! lol!. God is so good. We have been praying for you both through all this little mess and we know God will get the victory. Take care and keep smiling and thanks for keeping us informed.

T & K

SturgillMom said...

Thanks for the update, Warren. Be assured that we are fervently praying for you!

Anonymous said...

I just put a note in the mail to you. This is wonderful news! Randi

2Icecubed said...

Praise the Lord!! We have been wondering when you would find that out!! Now we will pray for His provision in funding the copays. Hope to get together with you soon if you all are able. Talk to you soon. We continue to pray fervently on your behalf!

Anonymous said...

It was so nice to spend time with you on July 4. I wish you had been feeling better but in due time. I want you both to know you are true inspirations to all that know you. The way you have handled this trial is a credit to your faith. We pray daily for a complete healing to your former self. We love you and miss seeing you. Still hope to come and visit soon. Give the children a hug for us.

Love and prayers

Uncle Jim & Aunt Sharon

Anonymous said...

Pastor Warren & Tana,
It's really great to hear that you were approved. Andrew and I will continue to pray for you and your family. Thanks for taking time to allow me to visit when I'm in town. Hope to visit again soon.

Matt

Anonymous said...

"Lloyd, Lloyd, all alone and void; thinking of the things he's trying to avoid".

Lloyd Dobbler
1986

Anonymous said...

Maranatha Wrestling Team: 1990

"Men, in all my years of coaching, I have never smelled anything quite like this".

By: Ben Petersen

Setting:

Trip to Nationals in a "WAY" too small van from Watertown to Cedarville.