Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Need your prayers

Hey all!

I had some x-rays taken yesterday to see why my breathing is so labored. It came up negative for any breathing problems, but I think it revealed something that rose a red flag in Dr. Huh's mind. I'm not for sure about it because he didn't say anything specific, but he did put a hold on treatments for a month and ordered a CT scan in 3 weeks. Whenever he does things like this I know something may be up so pray that God will reveal to him the problem and the solution.

While I'm on this month break he says he will be monitoring my cancer marker and my pain level. Both have elevated in the past few weeks. This will give him a chance to see if the marker will rise aggressively or not and if my pain will continue to elevate as well. Of course the scan will reveal any of the causes or results of a growing marker and elevation of pain.

So to some up the prayer request remember the rising marker, pain, a bad cough (hurts my liver pain when I cough) and my very labored breathing. Thanks so much for praying. We need it desperately every day.

God bless,
Warren and the fam.

7 comments:

Marcy said...

I will be praying! It was so fun to spend time with Tana and the kids when they were visiting! Warren, you were missed!:) Love you all!

Anonymous said...

It was good to see you guys at the wedding. We will continue to pray for you.

Amy Gibson

Anonymous said...

Warren P. We keep praying for God to heal your body...and your mind. We know that God can continue to keep you strong during this month. Every night we pray God does a miracle in your body.

Martens' family

Ruthy said...

"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my REFUGE, my FORTRESS, my GOD, in Him will I trust!" Psalm 91:1-2Praying for blessings and strength for your family today. God is using your testimony. Thank you for sharing your faith with a watching world.

Ruthy Horner

Anonymous said...

May you be assured that you are continually in my prayers. I meant to tell you I was in the Hux Bldg and what a beautiful place. Of course, I could not find the stairs to the 3rd floor. I am glad you do have a larger home where you can have quiet and school will be in session soon so maybe you will have more rest. Randi

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

We are back online after a crazy move, but have not forgotten you and did not. Still praying and will be. Love

Ryan and crew

2Icecubed said...

Be assured the Ices are praying for you!! Praying for extra grace and strength in the days ahead as you wait for more information. We, as well, are praying for a miracle in your body!
With Love,
The Ices