Thursday, August 23, 2007

Treatment update

I just wanted to update you all on my treatments. I've had one and by tomorrow I will have had another. I'm back to having numb feet and fingers and an acute sensitivity to touching cold things and drinking cold beverages. But that's okay. It certainly beats the alternative that I was headed toward about a week ago.

So far the pain has gone away, my appetite is back and I've gained a couple of pounds. I'm still working on my labored breathing, lack of energy and being so tired, but all in good time. At least now I'm feeling better and there is no pain. It's a blessing to be able to see my doctor every day and have him check my progress.

Tana and I want to thank all of you who have responded by way of blog, e-mail and cards in the mail. It has been such an encouragement and it means so much to know that there are so many people praying for us. We pray that you will all continue to intercede on our behalf and help us work through this trial. Pray for me tomorrow 8/24 and on every other Friday after that (2 Fridays/month with a week off in between). Those are my treatment days and I feel especially yucky on those days. Thanks again for your prayers. We'll update again soon when we find out more.

God Bless,
Warren and Tana

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear you are some better. We continually pray for you and your family.
Love,
Aunt Sharon

Anonymous said...

God is good!!! Continuing to pray for you both and your family.

Dave and Sharon Rist (WBC)
I Peter 1:3-9

Darcy D. said...

We prayed for you today in Sunday School!!...and of course I constantly pray for you throughout the week! I love you all very much!
It was soo good to see you last Sunday! We will have to do it again some time very soon! :)

SturgillMom said...

We are definitely continuing to pray for you all.