Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Scan date moved

I have been experiencing some heaviness in my chest area. It has been there for a few weeks but I thought nothing of it. I thought maybe it was allergies or something. When doc Huh found out about it he rushed the scan to tomorrow 8/2/07 at 1:00p.m.
A couple of things could be happening: blood clots in the lungs due to treatments or progression of the cancer. On the other hand it could be nothing. He is just making sure. Be in earnest prayer through the night. I'll post the results as soon as he is able to give tell me.
Thanks for all of your prayers and responses.

5 comments:

Ruthy said...

You can be sure the Horner household will be praying for you tonight. May you be able to find rest even as you wait for tomorrow. "I will both lay me down in peace and sleep, for Thou, O Lord, only makest me dwell in safety."

Anonymous said...

Uncle Warren-I will be praying for you!!
Love,
Ella

Anonymous said...

we are definately praying for you! We love and miss you.
Vinny says "Ello".

Anonymous said...

I just read, but will be praying for you all day today and for good news. In His Love, Tina

Anonymous said...

Warren:
Jim and I both continually pray for your healing and for the strength for you and Tana to get thru this until you are fully healed. We love you.

Aunt Sharon